Lafenue™: 100% Natural solution for youthful silhouette
Low-hanging jugs are very common and inevitable amongst women of all ages. The womanly assets, like any other parts of the body, will naturally change over time due to aging, gravity, pregnancy and hormonal changes.
If women are aware of the contributing factors, preventative measures are vital to avoid irreversible sagging of our intimate assets.
Uplift your bosoms and your spirit with Lafenue™ today.
Ultimate firming powerhouse
Infused with expertly curated natural ingredients from mother earth, Lafenue™ is crafted with a fusion of oil extracted from fenugreek seeds and added dose of another healing herb known as hops, making it lightweight yet potent.
Packed with antioxidants, Vitamin E, collagen and hyaluronic acid, this supercharged firming oil instantly immerses your womanly assets to restore them to their bouncy and youthful glory.
Pamper the lady lumps during nighttime with Lafenue™ before heading to bed promises off-the-charts stimulation for alluring firmness and roundness non-surgically.
- Alluring roundness naturally and non-surgically
Diminish low-hanging bosoms and thrive in lifted lady lumps without going under the knife with Lafenue™
- Effortlessly enlarge bosoms with bouncy result
Packed with phytoestrogen, antioxidants, collagen, vitamin E and hyaluronic acid, Lafenue™ provides over the top efficiency to enlarge lady lumps in no time! The girlies will instantly feel bouncy to the touch!
Lafenue™ is a powerful, easy-to-use oil mixture designed for our fast-paced life. Bottled in a modern dropper bottle, it ensures an effortless routine.
- Infused with 100% natural ingredients
Infused with organically grown fenugreek seeds and hops, Lafenue™ is free of synthetic and harmful chemicals making it safe and trusted by women around the world.
- Absorbs quickly into your skin
This newly formulated lightweight oil absorbs instantly into your womanly assets without feeling greasy and heavy.
How to use
1. Before starting to massage your breasts, make sure that your hands are warm and soft to avoid irritation.
2. Pour at least 3 drops of Lafenue™ on your palm and rub them together to create warmth.
3. Gently place your hands on your breasts and spread fingers around them.
4. Massage in a circular motion, rotating towards the middle with gentle pressure. Your right hand should move clockwise and your left hand should move anti-clockwise, avoiding the nipple.
5. Make sure that you are applying a good amount of pressure. If you feel soreness in your breast, then immediately reduce the pressure.
6. Massage the oil into your breasts for at least 5 minutes, but not more than 15 minutes.
Note: It is advisable to apply the oil twice a day. 3 bottles are recommended for 1 full treatment to get the best results.
Ingredients: Fenugreek Seeds, Hops
Net Content: 10ml
Shelf Life: 3 Years
Package Inclusion/s: Choose Your Bundle...
- Buy 1 Only - Get 1 pc. Lafenue™
- Buy 2 - Get 2 pcs.
- Buy 3 - Get 3 pcs.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!
The Jujutox™: An All-Natural Weight Loss Solution Obesity has been one of the most common health concerns for many people today. More than 1.9 billion adults are considered overweight and...
In today’s incredibly fast-paced and hectic lifestyle, with so much to do and so little hours to do it in, multi-tasking has become part and parcel of today’s working life....
Keeping those pounds down can be a struggle, especially when your physical activities are limited. It’s hard to stay in shape, but not staying fit can also mean a higher...